This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Query Value for Check if Exists Condition

May 3, 2016 at 1:23 PM
Can the Query Value be used to check if a record exists? For example, if I have a workflow to add someone to a marketing list, could I use this to check if they are already in the marketing list before adding them? If so, how would I do that?
Coordinator
May 7, 2016 at 9:47 PM
Hi stevemordue, you cannot do that with the Query Value. The Query Value is only for retrieving values from another entities, like parameters, or other values on existing records. But, maybe you can use the rollup feature, because you can execute any fetchXML, and the retrieve the "count". Please read here: https://msdyncrmworkflowtools.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Rollup%20Functions&referringTitle=Documentation
maybe this works, please reply if this helps.

regards
Coordinator
May 8, 2016 at 10:06 PM
Hi again, yesterday I added a new feature called "IsMemberOfMarketingList", and maybe this helps ;)

regards!
May 9, 2016 at 2:26 AM

Cool, thanks, I'll check it out

Steve Mordue
via Mobile
813-263-7129

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 3:06 PM -0700, "demian_rasko" <[email removed]> wrote:

Hi again, yesterday I added a new feature called "IsMemberOfMarketingList", and maybe this helps ;)

regards!
May 10, 2016 at 7:49 AM
If, however, it is the update that is failing, my guess would be because you are putting single quotes aroudn the "val2" variable, but there should not be since it is a numeric field. pay for assignment
Jun 28, 2016 at 8:31 PM
This information is available at very few websites so carefully read the lines here. I know the most important part of this conversation which is about this website which is offering free roblox robux and tix online.
Dec 29, 2016 at 4:42 PM
Hey! fetchXML helped me with the similar issue, I recommend to use it!

Bailey Belmont,
technical support of
https://handmadewritings.com/buy-essay-online
Coordinator
Feb 11 at 11:17 AM